All are welcome to join the next meeting of the SMP's Further and Higher Education Forum.
Date: 20th September 2017
Time: 13.30 - 16.00
Venue: Edinburgh City Chambers
This meeting will include updates on various collaborative funding applications and upcoming funding opportunities. It will also provide space for the sharing of information about work being undertaken with Malawi and opportunities for collaboration.
Read the agenda here >>
Updates will be presented by the following members:
- Susan Flynn and Akuzike Kamwanja, Chifundo UK and Chanasa Malawi - Malawi Tuition Fees and funding for female university scholarships at public-funded universities in Malawi
- Damien Frame, University of Strathclyde - Off-Grid Renewable Electricity and Community Energy in Malawi
- Molly Gilmour and Mia Perry, University of Glasgow - The Sustainable Futures in Africa Network; MALBOP: Malawi – Biology of Parasitology
- Carol Clement, University of Strathclyde - IMMPAQKT: Impact on Malaria, Maternal health and the Prognosis for Aids by Quality Assurance
- Julie Struthers, University of St. Andrews - Enhancing Medical & Healthcare Training; Strengthening IT Capacity
- Alistair Tough, University of Glasgow - Health information management and medical record keeping systems in Malawi – a preliminary investigation
- Karl Magee, University of Stirling - The Peter Mackay Archive Project
Read the precis here >>