We're touring the country hoping to meet as many members as possible to ask what YOU want US to do for the next three years.
As a member-led organisation, we aim to inspire, support and co-ordinate all of Scotland's civic-society links with Malawi - so come along to one of our six evening events, say hello, and tell us all about your Malawi link and how we can help your partnership grow.
Coming to a city near you...
Glasgow | 18th May | Partick Burgh Hall | 6pm-8.30pm
Edinburgh - 19th May | City Chambers | 5.30pm-8pm
Dumfries - 24th May | SRUC | 6.30pm-8pm
Oban - 26th May | Gathering Halls | 6pm-8pm
Inverness - 30th May | Millburn Academy | 6.30pm-8pm
Aberdeen - 31st May | Aberdeen Uni | 6.00pm-8.30pm
Whats going on?
- Take the 3-minute challenge and tell everyone about your Malawi link - we're looking for the most inspiring 3-minute presentation in Scotland. Great prizes to be won; [Let us know when booking a place if would like to give 3-min presentation about your Malawi link]
- Meet others locally with Malawi partnerships: share your experience and make new links;
- Meet local MPs and MSPs and tell them about your work with Malawi;
- Tell the Scotland Malawi Partnership what you want us to do to support your work 2017-20 (final consultation into Strategic Plan);
- Represent your Malawi links in the local media;
- Make a 30-second video telling us about your link with Malawi;
- Meet the SMP team, have your say and catch up over an MGT;
- Enjoy Malawian music, tea, coffee and gin!
How to get involved...
We'd like to see as many members as possible at these early evening events, so:
- Put the date in your diary
- Send us an email or call us on 0131 529 3164 to let us know you're coming along
- Follow our #SMProadtrip journey on Twitter and Instagram