The Scotland-Malawi Health Forum took place on May 19th, looking specifically at capacity building of health systems in Malawi.
We were delighted to welcome four Malawian Commonwealth Fellows to speak at the meeting.
- Malawian Commonwealth Fellows speaking on leadership capacity building in Malawi.
- Aubrey Banda, District Nursing Officer, Kasungu, Ministry of Health
- Thoko Lipato, Director of Monitoring and Evaluation, Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi
- Chikondi Macheso, Registered Nurse Midwife, Ministry of Health, Blantyre District Health Office (DHO)
- Florence Lungu, Senior Lecturer, Mzuzu University
- Dr Catriona Connolly (Ninewells Hospital, Dundee), speaking on developing impact and up-scaling successful work, with a focus on maternal health
- Paul Kawale (Malawian PhD Student at the University of Edinburgh), speaking on health systems strengthening in Malawi.